Navkis College of Engineering, Hassan, has a Library and Information Center, located on the second floor of B-Block. The library is accessible to NCE students and faculty.
The library well stocked with more than 3500 titles and 15000 Volumes provides students access to various kinds of book and reading materials.
For the ease of use, the library has the following sections:
- Circulation Section
- Reference Section
- Digital Library and Browsing Section
- Periodicals Section
|Resource Type/ Publication
|Taylor and Frances
|Institute of Civil Engineers
available from this facility are:
DELNET provides a compilation and promotes sharing of resources across various libraries. As a member of DELNET, Navkis College of Engineering, Hassan has the access to following Journals and Books:
- E- Journals (Engineering and Technology Management)
- E- Journals and E-Books Consortium
- Cambridge Dictionary Online
- MEDLINE and Other Databases of NLM
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
Additionally, Navkis College of Engineering, Hassan, has subscribed to 24 National Print Journals on Civil, Computer, Electronics and Mechanical engineering from HBRP and MAT publications.
The list of journals are as follows.
- Journals of Mechanical and Mechanic engineering
- Journals of Recent activities in Production
- Journals of Network Security Computer Network
- Journals of Capital Communication Electronics
- Journals of Android and IOS Application and Testing
- Journals of Data Mining and Management
- Journals of Web Development and Web Designing
- Journals of Computer Science Engineering Software Testing
- Journals of Civil and Construction Engineering
- Journals of Environmental Engineering and studies
- Journals of Water Resource and Pollution studies
- Journals of Structural Technology
- Journals of Construction and Building Materials Engineering
- Journals of Ceramics and Concrete Science
In addition to the books on science and technology, various books on Literature, Personality Development, Aptitude Development, and books that help in preparing for competitive
examinations like GATE, CAT are also available. The library also has a repository of Data Hand Books, Dictionaries, Student Project Reports, and Seminar Reports.
The library gets Newspapers, and General magazines regularly which are kept in the Periodicals Section .
Students can sit in The Reference Section and assess the wide range of books and journals to update themselves to the developments in the field of engineering . More than 200 well-furnished
and maintained cubicles with comfortable chairs provide an apt atmosphere to read and gain knowledge.