The student should have passed 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and obtained 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the Admissions Department, to obtain the application form.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit.
- Candidates must fill in the registration form. This is to be done at the College Campus.
- Visit the Admissions Department, and meet the Admission Counselor.
- Admission fee details will be shared with the prospective candidate.
- Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates may fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
10 + 2 pattern of education which is equivalent to Pre-university of Karnataka, India with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology as optional with English as one of the language of study and obtained a minimum 50% of marks in the optional subjects (as per VTU eligibility criteria for the year 2019-20).
- NRIs-Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries are eligible for NRI Quota (as per The Gazette of India - 2004)
- Foreign Nationals – Citizens of all countries other than India. (as per The Gazette of India - 2004)
- PIO – Persons who are citizens of other countries (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) who at any time held an Indian Passport, or who or either of his parents or any of his grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India (as per The Gazette of India - 2004)